To limit the risk of Covid-19 transmission,
we are asking that our attendees for the 2021 event agree to the following:
- KCO 2021 will be shorter in length, running from Friday 11/5 - Sunday 11/7.
- All attendees will be required to get a temperature check upon check in. Anyone registering over 100 will not be permitted to attend and will be refunded the cost of their ticket. Anyone who registers at 100+ can request to be checked again after 10 mins to ensure that it was not an anomaly.
- Masks will be required in all shared areas, including outdoor communal spaces (excluding shower stalls). Masks will be available upon request.
- Attendees are asked to leave their masks on while using the restrooms due to the limited number of stalls and the fact that there may be someone who needs to use the stall shortly or immediately after.
- Microban 24 hr disinfectant spray will be sprayed on all handles of shower and toilet stalls a minimum of 2x day by staff or volunteer.
- Classes will be held outdoors only.
- All KCO staff will be Covid tested at the start of the weekend.
- Kitchen staff will be limited to only staff members for the weekend.
- If washing dishes after a meal, a mask will need to be worn while using the dishwashing station.
- We ask that attendees use their best judgment around others while unmasked to reduce the possibility of spreading Covid-19 to those who they are not in regular contact with, including meals.
These points to help ensure that KCO 2021 can create as safe as possible event for all but please understand that there is no guarantee of a no-risk event when it comes to Covid-19 transmission.
If you are not able or willing to abide by the below expectations or do not feel that they fall within your acceptable risk perimeters, we would ask that you not attend KCO this year.
Thank you for helping us make KCO as safe as it can be for everyone involved.